Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sometimes You Just Have To Write It Down

I know there are lots of people out there that write blogs every day. I am not one of them. There are however, events in my life that become so overwhelming that writing seems to help.

To you pet lovers out there, I will share my ongoing story of my Beetle Bug's new medical ordeals.

Two years ago when she was 8 years old she had to have an emergency spaying. I failed to get her spayed earlier because other older dogs and a cat were running up high vet bills. If it wasn't one, it was another. Beetle was healthy and had to wait her turn. Her turn did come in a frightning way. We nearly lost her. Her uterus had become infected. I had no idea that this is common for older pets. Spaying isn't for just preventing the rise in pet population. It is far safer for your little loved ones. Who knew?

Now that she is almost 11 years old, we have a new serious problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment